Effective as of February 18, 2020, Asmodee USA Distribution no longer offers parts replacements services. Asmodee USA remains committed to ensuring customers receive a full, complete game experience and will do so by providing credit to retail partners and consumers. It’s our intention to provide excellent customer service, so if you are wondering how to return defective or damaged games here are some ways to do so:
- Customers who purchase games from Hobby or Toy & Gift retailers that require parts replacement services will return their games to the retailer from whom they originally purchased it. Retailers can contact us, complete a simple form, andreceive a credit for the games. Retailers can find the form on the Asmodeena.com site under “Retailers”: https://www.asmodeena.com/en/retailers/
- For purchases made directly from Asmodee USA at a convention or our whollyowned e-commerce sites, including Fantasy Flight Games, Z-Man Games, andthe Asmodee USA webstores, customers will go through those sites’ “Customer Service” links to resolve any parts replacement issues.
- Games purchased from other physical and e-commerce retailers, such as Target, Walmart, and Amazon, will follow the return and exchange policies set forth bythose businesses.
- If a game received as a gift requires parts replacement services and the original retail store is known, that store’s return and exchange policies apply. Customers who cannot contact the original retail store can contact Asmodee USA directly at email@example.com.
- If a customer encounters a problem during the above processes, they can contact Asmodee USA directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide full details on their issue.
Retailers and customers can find a FAQ related to this update to the Parts Replacement Program at www.asmodeena.com/customer-service-faq